What I keep in my diaper bag on a daily basis
After having a baby, you learn to be prepared at all times! You must have all of the necessary items for your baby when they need them. When Cherry and I go out it is usually to the grocery store, shopping around town, or to a car show. We only need the bare minimum. Since she has gotten older, I do not have to bring as much. Keep reading for details on all of the items I carry.
1. Honest Company Diapers. I typically keep about 8 diapers with me at all times.
2. Honest Company Baby Wipes. They sell travel size wipes that come in a pack of 10 but I like to bring the larger package with me which has 72. I feel more prepared with more on hand.
3. Honest Company Baby Powder. This is the holy grail of powders and it is great for Cherry’s sensitive skin.
4. Honest Company Soothing Bottom Wash. This spray works wonders for diaper clean up and if you need a bit more power added to a baby wipe for hands and feet.
5. Honest Company Diaper Rash Cream. This works perfect and eliminates rash within 2 times of use!
6. Baby Gap Jeggings. I like to keep extra pants on hand in case of an accident. She is always fashionable in her skinnies!
7. Avent Sippy cup. These are my favorite sippy cups by far! They have an attached lid and they are easy to twist on and off. I keep her a cup of water on hand at all times.
8. Plum Organics Teensy Fruits. These small pieces of all organic fruit are the perfect treat for Cherry on the go! She is addicted.
9. Horizon Organic Milk Box. These are perfect for on the go if you need milk while you are out because you do not have to keep these refrigerated. Cherry only uses one every now and then. She still likes her milk warm.
10. Orajel Naturals. This teething gel is perfect if your little one needs some instant relief. I have tried other brands that are organic and I do not like them as much as this one.
11. Honest Company Hand Sanitizer Spray. I keep this in the diaper bag and in my handbag. It is a must have for all!
12. Honest Company Sunscreen. I am very strict about Cherry being in the sun for too long since her skin is very pale like mine. So when we have to be in the sun, we use this and apply every 2 hours or so. Works like magic!
13. Avent Pacifier. We have one on hand in case she gets fussy while out and about.
14. H&M Bandana Bibs. These are my favorite bibs because they are super cute with any outfit and very affordable! A 3 pack is about $8.
15. A few containers of snacks. I typically pack Cheerios and Puffs. These are easy to feed on the go and she loves them.
16. Diaper bag is by Banana Fish. It is super cute and very roomy. It also has a changing pad that was included.
I hope you enjoyed a look inside Cherry’s diaper bag. Stay tuned for What’s In My Handbag!
Jessica Rockabilly Mama